Sorry, nothing in cart.
How Do We Ship Your Chocolates?
Depending on numerous factors, La-Chocolat ships packages via popular courier services.
Our packaging system combines a reusable, seamless polystyrene sheet with corrugated plastic boxes. Your chocolates are temperature controlled within the confines of the polystyrene, which itself is encased in an outer corrugated designer plastic container.
We look forward to your business with us and are eagerly awaiting to ship your gourmet package.
Our Shipping and Delivery Policy
The below points summarize our standard shipping and delivery policies –
- We usually ship our orders within 48 hours of an order confirmation, nevertheless, designer containers with personalized photographs and messages may approximately take up to 72 hours.
- We ship all our orders through reputed courier service. We will mail you the name of the courier company and the tracking number of your consignment in your registered email address. In case you do not receive the same within 24 hrs from the stipulated dispatch time please check your spam folder.
- The delivery date of your package, after it is shipped by La-Chocolat, is determined by the courier service provider, therefore we would not be able to guarantee a specified delivery date.
- Tracking of the shipment may not appear online for up to another 24 hours, in some cases, that is until your package is scanned by the courier company.
- La-Chocolat will not cover delivery delays due to customer unavailability, or if the provided shipping address is not valid.
- La-Chocolat shall also not be liable for delivery delays or for failure to deliver due to causes beyond our reasonable control. The causes herein shall include without limitation – acts of God, acts or omissions of a buyer or civil or military authorities, fire, strikes, epidemics, quarantine restriction, floods, earthquakes, riot, war, delays in transportation, or inability to obtain necessary labor materials or supplies.